Thursday, June 30, 2016

Snug Cat Litter Mat Review

About the product from the brand:
Cat litter mat with litter trapping
Soft but heavy duty
Easy to clean
Just sweep, pour litter back in to the tray or wash with cold water
No hassle 5 year warranty
Dedicated website for support and warranty


I received to review Snug cat litter mat in color gray, which also comes in color beige. This litter mat is shaped square which is perfect because it has great length and width to place in front of a small or medium size litter box, unlike my other cat litter mats is way too small and doesn't fit the size of my cat litter box. This litter mat grabs and holds cat litter in and doesn't leave any cat litter spread out on my carpet. Since reviewing I had no problems with cat litter all over my carpet or hard floor. You can find the Snug cat litter mat at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising