Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Mediderm Skincare Review

Mediderm had sent me to review three of their skincare line of instant face lift concentrate, bio-cellular oxygen concentrate, and miracle night repair cream. The instant face lift concentrate is a serum that firms & tightens the skin, and helps to diminish wrinkles, fine lines, eye bags and more. The bio-cellular oxygen concentrate is a serums that helps protect, hydrate and energize the skin. These serums feel great on the skin, never irritating nor causing any skin rash. I apply these serums either morning or night, and it does firm and moisturize my skin very well and each day my wrinkles are looking less visible than before. 
The miracle night repair cream reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles on the face and neck. It has a thick texture, leaves my skin so soft and what I mainly like is it does not smear unlike other night creams that smears on my pillow. Great quality of product, I highly recommended them. You can find the Mediderm skincare line at http://www.medidermstore.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising