Saturday, May 21, 2016

Dove Radiant Shine and Youthful Vitality Haircare Review

Dove had sent me to review Youthful Vitality silk creme and their new Radiant Shine shampoo & conditioner. The Dove Radiant Shine is part of Dove Advanced Hair Series, the collection contains the brand's advanced weightless moisture formulas, combining luxurious ingredients, and designer fragrances. Dove Radiant Shine shampoo & conditioner are a non-greasy, silicone-formula that is infused with African macadamia oil and coconut oil, and delivers 5X silkier hair. The shampoo makes great lather, it feels very gently on hair & scalp, and doesn't make the hair greasy or heavy, it's a lightweight shampoo that cleans my hair from root to tip very well and rinses without leaving any shampoo residue behind. This shampoo had smoothed out my spit end, love it! The conditioner deeply penetrates the hair to help replenish lost/damage lipids, it moisturizes, detangles and nourishes the hair. This conditioner smooths out my hair instantly, especially my split ends, the conditioner strengthens my hair making it feel stronger than before. 

The new Dove Advanced Hair Series Youthful Vitality collection was created specifically to care for aging hair. It's the first multi-tasking creme that delivers multiple hair benefits in just one use, infused with UV complex, which helps replenish nutrients and conditions the hair. The silk creme can be used on damp hair or as a touch up, provides manageability for easy styling. The silk creme feels great on my hair, I love how it doesn't leave my hair greasy or oily. It provides my hair to look healthier and more youthful, it also helps my hair to be more manageable, I can style my hair with ease and the best part my hair doesn't tend to get frizzy. You can learn more about Dove hair care line at http://www.dove.us/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising