Monday, April 18, 2016

Wish-Bone E.V.O.O. Review

Wish-Bone E.V.O.O. is the perfect choice to enhance any salads, for use as a marinade or in any variety of recipes. Developed through extensive culinary research and exploration, the chef-inspired dressings comes in 5 flavors of garlic basil Italian, roasted red pepper, lemon herb, sundried tomato, and Caesar vinaigrette. 
Wish-Bone E.V.O.O had sent me a cute box which included five delicious flavors of garlic basil Italian, roasted red pepper, lemon herb, sundried tomato, and Caesar vinaigrette and five small red cups. Each has an easy flip top lid that makes it easier to open/close instead of ordinary olive oil top that you need to twist to open/close. They're made with extra virgin olive oil, which gives each flavors an extra boost of flavor to any meal. What I like about them is that you can add them on meats, in sandwiches, rice, beans, etc. 
As shown in the picture above is what I had cooked with E.V.O.O. garlic basil Italian and red pepper. Before cooking my yellow rice with beans I added into the rice, garlic basil Italian and a red pepper, for the pernil (pork shoulder) I mixed in the meat the garlic basil Italian. The two flavors given my meat and rice an extra kick to my meal, it tasted scrumptious! My family enjoyed their meal and I love how the meat and rice came out looking delish! You can find Wish-Bone E.V.O.O. at http://www.wish-bone.com/ & check out their delicious recipes right here and connect to their social network on facebook

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising