Thursday, April 7, 2016

Purex plus Clorox 2 Detergent Review

Purex plus Clorox 2 detergent combines the bright, clean of Purex with an extra powerful boost of Clorox 2 stain fighters. Formulated to remove the toughest stains, this detergent works on 100 stains, safe for colors, and it's bleach free. Purex plus Clorox 2 detergent contains 3 stain-fighting enzymes to remove 100 stains such as chocolate, tomato sauce, grass, blood, gum, ice cream and more! Available in two fragrances of original fresh and sunny linen. 
Purex had sent me to review their new plus Clorox 2 stain fighting detergent along with 3 coupons to giveaway. It's a powerful stain-fighting detergent that removes all stains instantly with one wash instead of washing the stain clothes a second time like what I normally have to do with other liquid detergents that don't take out the stain the first time. This detergent leaves my clothes stain-free and looking great!  I hosted a giveaway at my moms group meeting about Purex and three ladies from the moms group meeting won three coupons for them to try the detergent. It's a really great detergent that helps get rid of ugly stains. You can find more about Purex plus Clorox 2 Detergent at https://www.purex.com/ and connect to their social network on facebook and twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however, The Purex brand provided me with a sample of Purex plus Clorox 2 Detergent in exchange for a product review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising