Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Digestic Review

Digestic is an all natural 100% herbal supplement that has been designed to help relieve constipation. It's non-addictive and has the benefits to detoxify, regulate metabolism and ease digestion. Digestic is free of gluten, kosher, vegan, and non-GMO. 
I had received to review a bottle of 60 softgel capsules of digestic. The direction is take 2 capsules before a meal, up to 3x a day. Since this supplement has 100% organic herbs it works naturally with the body system. It never upset my stomach nor given any other side effects. Digestic helps keep me regular and I don't have to worry about being constipated anymore, this is a great supplement that helps and maintains a good digestive system and to detoxify. You can find Digestic at http://www.mimonis.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising