Thursday, April 21, 2016

Aleratec 4 Tablet Charging Rack Review #AleratecChargingRack

I had received to review a 4 tablet charging rack. This charging rack store and organizes up to 4 tablets, it's compatible with most tablets (tablet must be at least 165.1 mm / 6.5 inches long ). It's very lightweight and it stands firmly on desktop, countertops, and nights stands very well without tilting or falling down. This charging rack holds my tablets in place and keeps my desk looking nice and neat. You can find the 4 tablet charging rack at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising