Friday, April 15, 2016

5-Day Fast Diet Review

Summer is almost here, and with 5-day fast diet will help you to indulge in healthy goodies without having the guilt of snacking on high calorie snacks.
I had received to review a box of 5-day fast diet, which included in the box 5 resealable pouches of healthy snacks, Skinny Pop popcorn, a weight loss power guide book from Linda Spangle, and a bottle shaker.  Each resealable pouch has a sticker written for each day example "day 1, day 2" etc. and on the back of each pouch has the nutrition facts of total calories, total fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sodium, total carbs, dietary fiber, sugars and protein. Some of the variety of healthy, delicious snacks that are in the pouches are brand names of Blue Almonds, The Better Chip, Pretzel chips minis, Ghirardelli dark chocolate, Green Superfood powdered supplement, Stash organic tea bags, Justin's classic almond butter, Kind Plus bars and more! Each pouch bag also contains a cute, plastic stretchable rubber band bracelet. 

I really like the fact that the pouches are hand-selected snacks for each day, which makes it easier for me to control what snacks I eat. This is a simple way of indulging in delicious, healthy goodies while trying to be on a diet and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Great quality of snacks, I enjoyed all of them. The weight loss power guide book is great! It helped me on my journey of weight loss. You can find the 5-day fast diet at http://www.the5dayfastdiet.com/

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising