Monday, March 14, 2016

Michael Jackson "Off The Wall" CD Review

I had received to review Michael Jackson "Off The Wall" CD, which includes some of his hottest hit songs through the years:
Don't stop 'til you get enough
Rock with you
Working day and night
Get on the floor 
Off the wall
Girlfriend
She's out of my life
I can't help it
It's the falling in love
Burn this disco out

As shown in the picture above the clear plastic CD cover slides across, which is so cool it gives that visual special effect illusion. At the top of the cover has a compartment and in this compartment, there's a chalk stick inside. This CD set is way too cool! The CD sound clear with clarity, I take this CD and listen to it in my car and enjoy Michael Jackson music while driving. The CD would be perfect for parties of any occasions and it would definitely make a wonderful gift for mother's day! Great cd and quality, love it. You can find Michael Jackson "Off The Wall" CD set at http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising