Saturday, March 5, 2016

Davidson's Organics Tea and Cocoa Review

Davidson's Organics offers a variety of organic loose leaf teas & tea bags, fair trade teas, teawares, herbs, spices, cocoa, and gifts. The company also has a section of everyday specials, tea of the month and sale items which you can find them right here.  
Davidson's Organics had sent me to review their tea & cocoa line of:

Meyer lemon tea with honey-  100% organic, caffeine-free tea that only has 18 calories and zero fat. The ingredients include all organic flavors of dried honey, chamomile, lemon myrtle, rooibos and carob. 

Holiday cocoa- certified organic ingredients of cocoa, sugar, and natural flavors of cinnamon, nutmeg & cloves. Can be used for baking, or hot chocolate, you can add milk or other dairy alternative. 

Just tea bags- organic & Kosher tea that can be used either hot or cold. The box contains 100 unwrapped tea bags. 
(Left picture) is Meyer lemon tea with honey
(Right picture) is Just tea bags 

If you love tea as much as I do then you will love Meyer lemon tea with honey and just tea bags. The flavor I had received of just tea bags is pumpkin spice, this amazing spicy aroma smelled right through the box! As shown in the right picture above, that's how it looks like once the tea box is opened, a plastic sealed wrap all of 100 unwrapped tea bags. Even with the sealed plastic wrap, I can still smell the fresh, spicy aroma coming right through it, smells so good! The tea brew nicely, and has a natural aroma with a natural taste that's pleasing with every sip.

I love Meyer lemon tea with honey, both combinations of flavors are very well balanced, unlike other lemon with honey, I normally buy that either the lemon is overpowering the honey or the honey overpowering the lemon. This tea is perfect! I have this tea with or without sugar and it still tastes great! The holiday cocoa is for baking or hot chocolate and I had tried both, I had placed this holiday cocoa in my cakes, cupcakes, cookies and I have to say it adds a yummy taste to my baking. I even love drinking this hot chocolate in the evening, it has a very soothing aroma and pleasant taste, so yummy! You can find these wonderful teas and cocoa at http://www.davidsonstea.com/ and connect to their social network at facebook and twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising