Wednesday, March 9, 2016

CloSYS Oral Health System Review

CloSYS oral health system is alcohol-free, contains cloralstan formulated to maintain oral wellness. As formulated into CloSYS products, cloralstan impedes plaque formation, oxidizes volatile sulfur compounds and kills harmful bacteria that irritate gums and cause bad breath.   
CloSYS had sent me to review their oral health product line of toothpaste & toothbrush, mouth rinse, oral spray, and a tongue cleaner. This oral health system does in fact help keep & maintain a healthy teeth & breath. What I like about CloSYS is that their products do not contain any alcohol, unlike other mouth rinse I normally purchase that does have a strong alcohol in it and irritates my mouth every time I use it. The toothpaste is great, it gently cleans my teeth & gums without scratching or hurting my teeth & gums. What I noticed within each use, my teeth look more clean & brighter and feeling healthier than before. My favorite is the oral health spray, I take it everywhere I go, it's small and fits in any size purse, jeans pocket, jacket and whenever I need a little fresh breath I use the spray, it's perfect! This oral health system is great for maintaining a healthy mouth, cleaner teeth, and fresh breathCloSYS oral health system are available without prescription and can be purchased online at https://closys.com/, Drugstore.com, Amazon, or retailers; Walgreens, CVS pharmacy, Walmart, Kinney Drug and through your dental professional. 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising