Wednesday, March 30, 2016

ChopSaver Lip Care Review

Dan Gosling, is a professional trumpet player who invented ChopSaver lip care for overworked lips. His all-natural lip care contains 10 certified organic ingredients with the benefits of herbs like Arnica combined with a unique blend of natural oils and butters. Dermatologist recommends ChopSaver for chronic lip dryness. 
I had received to review two ChopSaver lip care of 100% natural and SPF 15 broad spectrum. These lip care has a very light, crisp, fresh citrus scent, which glides on smoothly without leaving my lips greasy or oily. It never dries up, nor have to reapply unlike other lip care I normally buy. This lip care provides the smoothness my lips needs and its long lasting to keep my lips nourished all day. You can find ChopSaver at http://www.chopsaver.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising