Friday, March 18, 2016

Cafe Wall Caddy and Power Perch Review

I was sent to review Cafe wall caddy space saving for K-cup holder, peel-n-stick, and Power Perch. The cafe wall caddy is available in three colors of white, almond or black. These space saving K-cup holders is easy to install and fit perfectly on the kitchen wall. All I needed was my screwdriver to remove the outlet cover and then place the wall caddy on and screw the outlet cover back on and that's it! A fast and easy step process which took only a few minutes and I had a securely placed K-cup holder on my kitchen wall that doesn't take up space unlike other K-cup drawers that I have on my kitchen counter. What I like about this product is that once I place my Kcups in the K-cup holder, my Kcups doesn't fall out, it stays in place and I love that! 

Another wonderful product I enjoyed reviewing was the Power Perch. It's an outlet shelf for your electronics. This space saver, helps organize and keeps your device safe while charging. Available in three colors of white, almond and black. All I needed was my screwdriver to remove the outlet cover and place the Power Perch and then screw the outlet back on. I noticed that it does hold my device very well, without my device falling down. This product keeps my device safe instead of placing my device on my bathroom sink or kitchen counter. 

Peel-n-stick holds 28 capacities of K-cups, it does not ruin the kitchen walls, there's no tools required, and it's easy to install within seconds, you'll have the perfect K-cup holder on your wall which leaves lots of space on your kitchen counter. This product is wonderful, I love the fact it's easy to apply, I simply peeled off the sticker from the back and placed on my kitchen wall. It holds my K-cups very well and now I have lots of space on my kitchen counter, and what I really like is I can move it from one wall to another without my kitchen wall being damaged from the sticker. Great quality of products, which you can find them at http://www.cafewallcaddy.com/ and https://powerperch.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising