Wednesday, March 2, 2016

AfterShokz Bluez 2S Wireless Stereo Headphones Review

I was sent to review Bluez 2S, and the features are:
IP55 sweat resistant
Equalization preset
Six hours of music & call
Dual noise canceling mics
Audrey says voice prompts
PremiumPitch + stereo sound
LeakSlayer reduces sound leakage

Bluez 2S a very different style of headphones that has great style, superb features, and great quality of sound. These headphones are sturdy and feel very lightweight around the neck, it doesn't weigh down on the neck while exercising, walking, or casual listening. What I like about them is I can go for long walks, or bicycling  and have the comfort of ease of listening to music while being aware of my outside surroundings. Great quality of product! Bluez 2S is available in three colors of black, red, neon green, and green metallic and can be found at http://aftershokz.com/, you can also connect to their social network on Facebook and twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising