Friday, February 26, 2016

Smart Bulb Light Review

At Gearbest you will find a variety of selection of products to choose for your home, electronics, toys, auto and more top name brands. I had received to review smart bulb light, a smartphone control multicolor, which supports tablet PC, notebook, all-in-one PC, and desktop. This smart bulb light has 4.5 50000H, 16 million RGB LED light, only need to screw the bulb into an B22 lamp-socket and connect your device. Easy to operate and very easy to pair with your device (note: app supports four languages, English, Chinese, French and Spanish). It has an energy-saving mode, which saves more energy than ordinary light bulb, it has an indoor transmission distance of 20 meters, and outdoor transmission distance of 40 meters. It was easy to pair it with my device, and to control the light right from my device. I like this smart bulb light because it's fun to use and love the how I can control the lighting in my room. This bulb light would make a great decor to any room, also would be perfect for parties of any occasions. You can find the smart bulb light at http://www.gearbest.com/ and connect to their social network on Facebook and Twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising