Tuesday, February 23, 2016

PetGiftBox (February) Review

PetGiftBox is a monthly subscription themed box hand-selected specially created for your cats and dogs to enjoy treats and toys. You can choose a variety of selections for your cats or dogs get a box or send a gift to anyone you know who has a pet gift a box
I had received to review pet gift box with a variety of cute, fun cat toys for my babies (cats). What was included in the box was:

Heart to heart- filled with potent catnip
Love bites- homemade heart-shaped treats. Hand rolled, using only high quality food-grade ingredients
What a tease!- snapping feather cat toy
You're so Dreamy!- heart catnip pillow is stuffed with ultra-aromatic, organic catnip. Made from durable cotton canvas material
I love my cat- magnet
  
All of the above mention products were a delightful treat for my cats. They really love the catnip toys, each of my babies (cats) played for hours with their catnip toys. The heart-shaped treats was gone within minutes, they love it! I placed "I love my cat"magnet on my refrigerator and it looks so cute, love it. The magnet can also be placed on a car. This box came filled with adorable, cute toys & treats for cats to enjoy and I loved seeing my babies happy with their toys, and I know you will be filled with joy to see your cats happy with their PetGiftBox. Give the perfect gift for your pets or someone you know who has a pet. You can find PetGiftBox at https://petgiftbox.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising