Sunday, February 14, 2016

Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant Review (Valentine's Day Gift Guide)

For years Dove have been committed in providing the best quality of products for hair and skin. Dove had sent me to review their new line of two dry sprays and two solid antiperspirants. The two dry spray 48h antiperspirants scent I had received are revive and beauty finish. The Direction is to shake the bottle well before each use, these sprays doesn't spray out too much fumes, they have a delightful pleasant scent & doesn't irritate the skin, and provides total wetness control. All though, I do prefer solid deodorants but having to try the dry spray was a total different experience for me. The two advanced care nutrium moisture solid deodorant fragrance I had received was soothing chamomile and restore. These 48h solid antiperspirant reduces underarm wetness, each glides on smoothly without irritating the skin or making the underarm itchy, and that's the problem I had been having with other solid deodorants that I had bought that would make my underarm itchy. Since reviewing the solid deodorants, I have noticed they do provide me the total protection against wetness. Great quality of products, I highly recommended them. You can find Dove products at http://www.dove.us/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising