Sunday, February 28, 2016

CleanSmart Review

CleanSmart had sent me to review their product line of disinfectant spray, daily surface cleaner and hand cleanser. CleanSmart kills 99% of germs, cold & flu, RSV viruses, controls mildew & mold, has no harsh fumes, so it's easy to breathe while cleaning, and CleanSmart is gently enough you can clean without using gloves. CleanSmart can be used on any washable hard, non-porous surface, including finished wood, stainless steel, sealed granite, ceramic tile, linoleum, vinyl and glass. What I immediately noticed was there is no harsh scent, which is perfect because it makes cleaning my kitchen & bathroom easier than smelling those other harsh scented name brands products I normally buy. CleanSmart it really made a big difference, the products clean my surface very well, leaves my kitchen sink & counter and bathroom clean with no strong aroma. The hand cleanser is alcohol-free, no rinse pump bottle that's perfect to take on the go, traveling, etc. It has no harsh ingredients nor scent, cleans hands very well without drying up the hands unlike other hand sanitizer I have. This a great hand cleanser to have. You can find CleanSmart products for your spring cleaning at https://www.cleansmarthome.com/ and connect to their social network on facebook and twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising