Thursday, February 25, 2016

Cellulite MD Review #cellulitemd

I had received to review anti-cellulite cream, which diminishes the appearance of cellulite, and see noticeable results of reduce appearances of dimples, bumps and bulges in just 2 weeks. Clinically tested and proven to decrease the appearance of roughness on the skin surface, improves skin's firmness, and help maintain a supple and toned appearance. Directions is to apply the cellulite cream to a clean, dry skin in the morning and at night. Massage in a circular motion (note: after cellulite is applied warm feeling may occur). This cellulite cream glides onto my skin very nicely, it never irritated my skin nor caused any rash. After I apply the cream I did notice it does tend to give a warm heating feeling, not that much unlike other cellulite creams I had bought that give a hot burning feeling. What I like about this cream is once it's applied on my skin, it dries up quickly, unlike other cellulite creams I had bought that would take forever to absorb in my skin and would leave a greasy residue. Once the cellulite cream is absorbed it never smeared on my clothes or pajamas. This cream does tighten & tone my cellulite area, and it does leave my skin feeling smooth. Great quality of product, my cellulite diminishes each day and my cellulite is looking less visible than before. You can find Cellulite MD at http://www.letstalkbeauty.com/cellulite/cellulite-md-review 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising