Monday, January 25, 2016

Slimmin Suzie Review #SlimminSuzie

About the product from the brand:
#1 Best Volcanic Clay Body Wraps for Weight Loss-The Ultimate Organic Detox Body Wrap Clay Kit-It Works on Stomach, Thighs & Arms-Perfect for Body Contouring, Cellulite & Stretch Marks-8 Packets
I had received to review a box of 100% premium volcanic clay body wraps home spa kit. This clay body wraps is a healthy detoxifying treatment that forces the breakdown of toxins that promote belly fat, destroys cellulite and eliminates stretch marks. It's a quick one hour application that is easy to apply, the elastic bandage easily wraps around and it holds very well around my waist. I had lost a few inches and so far this clay body wrap has worked better than the other body wraps I had purchased. Great quality of product, I highly recommended it. You can find Slimmin Suzie at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising