Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Purr-Packs (January Subscription Box) Review

Purr-Packs specializes in discovering new innovative play toys for cats, plus grooming & cleaning aids, owner support, adoption efforts and information sharing. Purr-Packs monthly subscription packs are available in a variety of sizes and plans, of teaser pack, fun & love pack and multi-cat mega-pack. Each pack is full of cute, fun toys that would give joy to any cat.
I had received to review Purr-Packs January subscription box, which included two holiday toys of crinkleball & red/green candy cane (note if you order for the January subscription box those two holiday items may not be in it because I had requested the holiday toys) also that was included in the box a car magnet that states "My cats is in charge", the flea catnip toy, a jazzy bug toy, little mouse, catnip fish toy, two resealable pouch cat treats of Sassycat wild caught whitefish freeze-dried & Buddy Biscuits, and a small fluffy ball. 
In the first picture, you see all those cute, fun, cat toys but underneath was a surprise! I lift the box and there was a scratching post with catnip all sealed with plastic wrap, that was a truly a shocker and I was totally impressed with the company for that, because I had never seen that before in any cat subscription boxes I had bought before! My babies (cats) loved their toys and they really like the most their scratching post and what I like is to see them playful, happy with joy playing with their adorable toys. I loved the scratching post, it's wide and big and my cats just like to chill in it, they love it. Sassycat cat treat is a freeze-dried wild caught whitefish with no preservatives & filters, and no additives & grain. Buddy Biscuits cat treat is free of gluten & grain with the flavor of all natural savory turkey & cheddar, my cats loved the two cat treats. Purr-Packs would make a perfect gift to give to a cat lover, because this box came very well packed and loaded with cute toys. You can find Purr-Packs at https://purrpacks.com/ and when you purchase a monthly subscription box 10% supports pet rescue & adoption and the organizations that makes it possible such as The Arrow Fund 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising