Thursday, January 21, 2016

Premium Quality Natural Bacon Flavor Cod Liver Oil for your Pets Health! Review #fishoilforpets

About the product from the brand:
Try our amazing Healthy Cod Liver Oil for Pets!  Plus, it's Natural Bacon Flavor that even picky dogs will love! Our Cod Liver Oil is loaded with Omega 3's EPA and DHA, Plus Vitamin's A & D3.  This combination provides your pet with the most complete omega 3 oil available.  Most other fish oils on the market use over fished fish oils, rancid oils and/or standard fish oil for the flesh of the fish.  The real nutrients are packed in the livers where our product is extraced from.  We use only the most sustainable, cold water, wild caight fish to produce our amazing Healthy Cod Liver Oil.  

I had received to review an 8oz. bottle of natural bacon flavor cod liver oil for dogs or cats. This liquid supplement provides health benefits for your pets that help improves immune functions and ease joint pain & discomfort, reduces inflammation & shedding and hot spots, improves brain function shiny & healthy skin and coat. My cats are very finicky, especially when they can smell any supplements I put into their food so when I mix the cod liver oil in their food, I was amazed at the fact that they didn't just turn around and walk away, my cats ate all their food. Since reviewing this supplement I had noticed my cats skin & coat look so much healthier and they have more energy than before. This is a great supplement that I would definitely like to continue to use for my cat health. I highly recommend this product! You can find the cod liver oil for your pets at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising