Saturday, December 26, 2015

Ugly Snuglies Review {Holiday Gift Guide}

It's never too late to buy a cute, cuddly Ugly Snuglies for your kids for the holiday season. Ugly Snuglies pets are available in a variety of fun, fuzzy styles of rowdy rabbit, porky panda, krazy kitty, pouty pig, bizare bear, unusual unicorn, maniac monkey and each Ugly Snuglies have a hidden gift inside. 
I had received Ugly Snuglies krazy kitty and porky panda for my holiday gift guide. Ugly Snuglies are for ages 3+, they're adorable and cozy for kids to enjoy their favorite snuggly pets. They're bigger than what I had imagined it would be, and fluffier than what I had expected. My kids love them because it's fuzzy, furry and cozy they love hugging their Ugly Snulgies. The Krazy kitty has a light on its tail, which is great for reading, traveling, use as flashlight & nightlight. The three AAA batteries are not included, it's very easy to use, simply push the light to turn on and push the light again to turn off. The Porky panda has a hidden gift inside which is a 36" x 48" washable blanket, it's very easy to take out the blanket simply unzip pocket from its back. They make a wonderful holiday stocking stuffer! You can find Ugly Snuglies for your holiday shopping at http://www.uglysnuglies.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising