Friday, December 18, 2015

The NightCare No-Snore Pillow Review {Holiday Gift Guide}

The NightCare No-Snore pillow was designed to help reduce snoring and helps to improve the flow of air through your airway, increasing the oxygen in your bloodstream. The No-Snore pillow also reduces neck pressure and provides a positive cervical alignment for a comfortable, restful sleep. The No-Snore pillow recess and support system on each side of the pillow that allows for improved alignment for your head, straightens the neck & shoulders and opens the airway. The advanced adjustable feet and inserts help you customize the fit and comfort of your pillow. 
I had received for my holiday gift guide No-Snore pillow. The pillow was bigger and thicker than what I had expected to be, it has great cushion and it does in fact help stop my husband from snoring! This pillow has it all style, comfort, and the ability to keep my husband head and neck position alignment perfectly and also helps him to get a good night's restful sleep without the snoring. What I like about the pillow is it does not get flat within a few uses and it never loses its shape. This would make a lovely holiday gift to give to your special someone or for yourself. You can find the Nightcare No-Snoring pillow for your holiday shopping at http://mynightcare.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising