Sunday, December 13, 2015

Lightning Car Charger with 2-in-1 Connector Review #LightingCarCharger

About the product from the brand:
Lighting Car Charger with 2in1 Connector to RAPID charger your IPhone or Micro-USB Device (ex: like Samsung S6). The car charger is Apple certified and supports wide range of Apple products including iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad 4th generation and iPod nano 7th generation The built-in micro USB connector can be used to fast charge other devices including Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge, Moto X/G/E, Nexus 9/6/5 series, Nexus 10 Tablet, Google, HTC, Nokia, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and More. In addition to the 2in1 port, the charger also comes with an EXTRA USB slot that can be used to charge an additional devices. You can use USB Cable (Not Included) to charge two devices simultaneously and it comes with 3.4 Amp output for fast / lightning charging through your car's DC adapter. Cable length is 3.1 feet (when uncoiled)
I had received to review lightining car charger with 2-in-1 connector. This is a very convenient car charger to have because of its 2-in-1 connector, which makes it very simply to charge my devices without having to plug in other cables. It's very lightweight, it fits in my car very well without coming out, and it incredibly strong and sturdy. Charges my devices all in one spot without having my devices all over my car seat, and it charges my devices fast! You can find the lightining car charger with 2-in-1 connector at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising