Friday, December 18, 2015

Hot New straightening brush Ceramic Heating Review #selabrush

 About the product from the brand:
Pink Brush Hair Straightener 29W Digital Anti Scald Anti Static Ceramic Heating Detangling Hair Brush For Instant Magic Silky Straight Styling brush. Instant Heat Up And Recovery:60 seconds heat up to 365 ¡ãF, 8 seconds for a silky straight hair.Safety:Anti Scald,Anti Static,Auto Shut-off Protection.High precision ceramic panel helps messge your head and relax you. Constant Heat: Max 450¡ãF, It will keep constant temperature at 365¡ãF for all types of hair, effortless and efficient straightening styling. 360 degree rotatable wire, it avoids the wire twining,Brushing action reduces risk of dry damaged hair unlike traditional hair straighteners.Healthy:It produce anion when work , that remove hair static electricity, also anion can combine with air to produce moisture, help nurish your hair

I had received to review hot new straightening brush ceramic heating. I was sent color white even though I had ordered pink, I was very upset about that, but other than that the product is great! It heats up faster than I had expected to, it has a sturdy handle that doesn't slide off hands while straightening my hair and this straightening brush feels amazing on my hair. It really does straightens my hair without pulling or my hair getting tangled up in the brush. You can find hot new straightening brush ceramic heating at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising