Friday, December 4, 2015

Hidratante Facial con Matrixyl Review #bonapiel


I had received to review a pump bottle of anti-aging moisturizer. The anti-aging moisture with matrixyl & hyaluronic acid, helps brighten & even skin tone, reduces age & sun spots an hydrates & lifts the skin.  The moisturizer feels incredible when applied on my face, it instantly leaves a smooth and soft feel. This cream does not clog my pores nor never irritated my sensitive skin, what this cream does is repairs my dry skin and diminish wrinkles very well! You can find anti-aging moisturizer at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising