Sunday, November 15, 2015

Stonefire Authentic Flatbreads Review {Holiday Gift Guide}

Getting ready with your holiday cooking can be hectic, but with Stonefire authentic flatbreads can make your holiday cooking easier with these delicious side dishes! Founded by Ajmera, Stonefire Authentic Flatbreads are a family-owned bakery, their vision was to make and bake one of a kind authentic flatbreads of naan, pizza crust, and including their new naan crisps snacks. 
I had received to review for my holiday gift guide of naan and pizza crust. Their flatbreads are not only soft and tender but they have a great flavor, which would be perfect for the holidays to make either garlic bread, pizza for the kids, even their great as a grilled cheese sandwich. The best part of these flatbreads are that they can be cooked in microwave, oven, grill and toaster. I loved these flatbreads in the grill I add some cheese and have it like a grilled cheese sandwich, their delish! 
As shown in the picture above is the pizza crust. I added some left over hamburgers which I cut in pieces, I then cut some fresh green peppers, onions, tomatoes, then added pineapple slices and topped it off with joby cheese. The pizza crust cooked fast, it didn't get hard, crispy or crunchy, even after it being cooked in the oven the pizza crust kept its soft and tender texture. The pizza was scrumptious! You can find Stonefire Authentic Flatbreads for your holiday cooking at stonefire.com/ and connect to their social network on facebook

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising