Monday, November 30, 2015

Norcho Bathtub Mat Bath Mat Non-slip Review

About the product from the brand:
Specification:
DIMENSIONS: 20" x 30in"/50 x 80cm(LW)
Material: TPR
Color: Light blue, white


Feature:
MADE OF TPR ELASTIC MATERIAL - Wearable and Durable, Environmental Friendly
DESIGNED WITH RAISED PATTERN - Foot massage, eliminate fatigue, stimulates circulation
WITH SUCTION CUPS - Firmly suck the bottom of bathtub, skid resistant
IDEAL DECORATION FOR YOUR BATHTUB - Easy to clean
DIMENSIONS: 20" x 30in"/50 x 80cm(LW)

Package Included:
1 x Bathtub Rug

I had received to review anti slip safety bathtub mat. The color I had received is gorgeous! I love the light blue color, it goes lovely with any style bathroom decor. The length and width are perfect the non slip at the bottom is more than perfect, it holds firmly onto my bathtub without sliding side to side or coming out of place. What I really like is the top of the bathtub mat which has an amazing designed with a raised pattern that massages feet while bathing. You can find the bathtub mat at Amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
f9f7a3c6c7d1