Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Chia Seeds Review {Holiday Gift Guide}

I was sent to review for my holiday gift guide a bag of Chia seeds. If you're looking for a healthy way to add into your holiday cooking or snacks then Chia seeds is the one! It will turn your snacks and cooking into a delicious superfood for all to enjoy. Chia seeds are naturally free of sodium & vegetarian, and has a neutral flavor that can be added into your foods to live a healthier lifestyle. There are many ways you can put Chia seeds in meats, salads, veggies, mixture of snacks, and so many more recipes you can create for a delicious healthy holiday meal. You can find Chia seeds for your holiday cooking at http://chia.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising