Saturday, October 17, 2015

Seattle's Best Coffee K-Cup Review {Back to School Gift Guide}

For the super busy moms who wants a moment to "yourself" to enjoy that perfect cup of morning coffee from after the morning rush of preparing your kids to go to school! Seattle's Best Coffee offers their coffees in K-Cups that will brew your coffee to perfection! 
Seattle's Best Coffee had sent me to review three of their K-Cup flavors of house blend, toasted hazelnut and very vanilla, each box included 16 flavored K-Cups. The back of each box has an easy to open/close flip cover, which help keep all the K-Cups in the box so they won't scatter or come out. These K-Cups are perfect for those busy moms who are always on-the-go or just simply wants to chill and relax with a cup of coffee from dealing with all the morning rush.
I definitely don't have time to brew ground coffee with the K-Cups it makes it easier, faster to just put in my coffee machine and then dispose of it. Very vanilla smells incredibly sweet while brewing, toasted hazelnut is incredible and house blend is a must have! I love these K-Cups, the rich aroma with full flavored mild taste, that goes down smoothly while drinking is heaven sent! You can find them at http://www.seattlesbest.com/ and store locator 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising