Thursday, October 22, 2015

Running Belt With Earphones - Money And Travel Fanny Waist Pack Review

About the product from the brand:
BOUNCE-FREE RUNNERS POUCH: Ultimate Sports Pro's comfortable fanny pack with FREE high quality earphones provides the perfect solution for carrying accessories - phone, money, credit cards, hydration gel sachets, or keys keeping them safe and dry. Whether you are walking, running, hiking, travelling, ultra-marathon or biking it is ideal. 
TOUCHSCREEN ACCESSIBLE WITH REFLECTIVE STRIP, LIGHTWEIGHT WITH EARPHONE ACCESS: Ultra light weight premium soft NYLON LYCRA material for extra durability. Easily access your touchscreen. Insulated access hole for inserting your headphone. Be seen & be safe in the dark - high reflection stripes for extra visibility. Three fabulous colors - hot pink, bright blue or majestic black. 
TWO CONVENIENT SIZED POCKETS FOR STASH STORAGE: The 4.7" size pocket fits most mobiles including Apple iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5S & 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, 3, 4, S3, S4, C4 & C5 Mini, iPods. The 5.5 INCH size fits larger cellphones including, iPhone 6 plus, BlackBerry Passport, Google Nexus, HTC ONE, LG G3, G2, LG Optimus, Motorola MOTO G, E, X, Nokia Lumia, Galaxy Tab3 & S Duos, Sony Xperia. Note, it may not fit other larger androids with very bulky cases. 
WATER RESISTANT, SWEAT PROOF & FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Keeps your valuables dry when exercising or during workouts ( not fully waterproof ). Full extendable elastic strap with sturdy buckle to fit adults and kids, large or small, our belt bags comfortably fit most waists sizes

I was sent to review running belt with earphones color blue. The lightweight running belt strap is long enough to secure around my waist very well, and my aunt tried it too and she told me since she has a wider waist the running belt strap fit her waist perfectly. I like the bright, vivid color and the material is great! The zipper is easy to zip open/close fast its not difficult unlike other running belts I had bought. It was easy to place in my cell phone, headphones, and the best part is I can place my personal items such as keys, ID, money and the running belt never felt heavy on my waist. Great quality of product which you can find at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
pm5b3a9dd6fcf64fb73f01779b17c41090