Friday, October 9, 2015

Krusteaz Baking Mix Review {Holiday Gift Guide}

Getting ready for your holiday baking? What makes it fun to bake for the holidays is with Krusteaz! At their site their's a section where you can find scrumptious recipes you can create for your holiday baking needs and theirs loads of fun recipes which you can check them out right here
Krusteaz had sent me their baking mix of pumpkin spice quick bread mix, organic honey cornbread & muffin mix, and cookie mixes of pumpkin spice and gingerbread. Each of these delicious holiday mix is fast, easy to make and does not require any additional ingredients to add into the mix. What I loved was the aroma of pumpkin spice fills the kitchen area, smells so scrumptious! The gingerbread was better than all the other gingerbread cookie mix I had bought and the cornbread & muffin mix was thick, and fluffy that had a delicious old fashion taste. These holiday mixes are definitely a must for your holiday parties, get together, events and more! You can find Krusteaz at http://www.krusteaz.com/ and connect to their social network on facebook and twitter

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising