Saturday, October 17, 2015

First Class Cat Scratching Lounge Review #Cattae

About the product from the brand:
Our scratching lounges give your cats the perfect way to have their own space to knead and try to sharpen their claws, while also serving as a comfortable place to lounge. The style of each of our units is unique. They've been designed to enhance the look and decor of your home while at the same time providing the functionality that a cat desires. These large units can accommodate two or more cats at a time. Cats love to play inside the curves and roll around to bat and whack at each other. These are a definite favorite for felines and will surely become their new favorite place to stretch out. Our cat scratchers are made from high-density corrugated cardboard and are very strong and durable. No more pieces of frayed cardboard all over the house like with the cheap scratching pads. All of our units have veneer facings on both sides. Each unit is reversible so that it can be flipped over for twice the wear and tear. These beautifully made units are well worth the money, and the dark burgundy is sure to accent any home.

I was sent to review cat scratching lounge. I have to say this is product is first class! I have to give the company 5 stars because the cat scratching lounge came very well in the packed in the package. It's big, and weighs lighter than what I expected it to be, I was amazed how lightweight it is. The color is pretty, which blends very nicely with any color decor of the house or room. It has a reversible side which is great for when one side is all worn out you can easily flip it to the other side for cats to enjoy! My cats loved the scratching lounge, they played, scratched and chill on it, they even sleep on the scratching lounge. The cat scratching lounge is very comfortable for my cats, as they play I noticed the scratching lounge doesn't tilt on its side, it stands firmly onto the floor. This product will definitely be a great stocking stuffer for this holiday. You can find the cat scratching lounge at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising