Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Elba n.3 - CoQ10 Cream Review #elbanaturals

About the product from the brand:
The best Anti Wrinkle. When you purchase Elba n.3 today, here are some things to look forward to
- protects skin form environmental stressors 
- boosts moisture levels 
- helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles 
- paraben free 
- perfect for sensitive skin 
- Non-Comedogenic 
- firms the skin 
- stimulates collagen to rebuild itself, and also prevents collagen to brake down 
- supercharges the skin with essential vitamins 


I was sent to review a pump bottle of CoQ10 cream. The texture of the cream is smooth and it glides on very smoothly onto the skin, without irritating my sensitive skin. This cream does not leave the skin greasy, nor it doesn't clog the pores of the skin. What I like about this cream is, it does firm and moisturize the skin very well, leaving my skin feeling soft and rejuvenated. Great product, I like how my skin feels softer than before and looks well nourished.You can find CoQ10 cream at Amazon
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising