Friday, October 23, 2015

Audiosharp AS1217 In Ear Headphones Review


About the product from the brand:
Premium sound quality. Features 6.8mm top dynamic drive unit, tuned carefully by top engineers sound more real, the bass is elastic. High end craft.Solid metal housing, custom 32-core L-OFCL line. Ergonomic Design. Comfortable to wear and easy to carry. Stunning surround sound, Super Noise reduction technology.
I was sent to review AS1217 metal stereo in ear headphones. I love the color which is rare to find in an earbuds. It comes in a zipper carrying case, the headphone is lightweight and fits very well in my ears! It's perfect for exercising, it never came out nor slipped out of my ears while exercising, walking or jogging. It delivers great quality of sound with no static background. Whether the headphone volume is low or high this headphones deliver clarity of sound with superb bass. You can find the in ear headphone at Amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
pm0e2ce1f2c5486c478924a82949d0b524