Thursday, October 1, 2015

Aquagenix® Razor 15" Arch Extension Arm / Chrome Promotion Review #aquagenix

About the product from the brand:
Chrome Shower Arm
Longest extension arm on the market, lightweight
Excellent for rainfall showerheads, provides greater mobility
Elegant arch design with stainless-steel tube
Extra long arm length provides 3-ft of vertical movement range
Large wing nut with brass inserts for easy and reliable hand tightening
Patent pending stainless-steel design with self locking joint for extra heavy weight capacity
Connects in minutes without tools
Can be used with any standard or rainfall showerhead

I was sent to review 15" arch extension arm/chrome. When I had taken out this product from the package, I was thrilled how beautiful it is! It has a great shine, love it. Very lightweight, fast to install, within a few minutes it was ready to be used. The arch extension arm never fallen off, nor came out of place, it's sturdy and very well put in my shower. It had given a great look to my shower, and with my shower head installed the arch extension arm had given an amazing spa shower experience, feels great! You can find the 15" arch entension at http://www.lowes.com/pd_572453-74198-1120___?productId=50419996&pl=1&Ntt=1120 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
pme560c72b28b083e1da0bed1af2dc0af8