Thursday, October 22, 2015

Acrylic Vanity Tray Review #vanitytray

About the product from the brand:
Outside dimensions for the large tray is 11-13/16in x 7-7/8in x 1-5/8in. That's nearly 90 square inches while the small trays are inside the large tray, and nearly 130 square inches when the trays are used separately. Arrange smaller trays inside the large tray, allowing you to set the arrangement for your personal style and the size of your items. Outside dimensions for the large tray is 11-13/16in x 7-7/8in x 1-5/8in. That's nearly 90 square inches while the small trays are inside the large tray, and nearly 130 square inches when the trays are used separately. Arrange smaller trays inside the large tray, allowing you to set the arrangement for your personal style and the size of your items. 
I was sent to review acrylic vanity tray. The lightweight tray make a great decor to any vanity dresser, or table. They're sturdy that does not break easily, and you can place any items of jewelry, watch, keys, change and more. I really like this product because it helps to keep my jewelry organized instead of me placing my watch or rings on my dresser, with the vanity tray I now have my jewelry, keys and earrings all in one place. The vanity tray is great for a stocking stuffer for this holiday. You can find acrylic vanity tray at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising