Saturday, October 31, 2015

15.6"-17" Gaming Laptop Cooling Pad Review #TreeNewBee15617LaptopStandwithCoolingFansGamingLap

About the product from the brand:
With our new designed four quiet powerful 120mm fan and neon LED light,makes your laptop stays cool and looks cool. It also helps circulate excess heat from your laptop. Adjustable fan speed gives you the best balance between silence and performance. [laptop stand] helps keep laptops running cooler to help reduce crashes [Computer Workstations] with Four Fans and Two Anti-skid Arms, Metal platform draws heat away from laptop[Docking Stations] Slim, portable, and light weight allowing you to protect your PC wherever you go [Extra USB Ports and Switch]: Extra USB port and wind speed switch design. Built-in dual-USB hub allows for connecting more USB devices. [Ergonomic Comfort]: Adjustable height setting, comfortable for natural point of view
I was sent to review gaming laptop cooling pad. This had been the best cooling pad I ever had! It's weighs lighter than I had expected to be, it's quieter than the other cooling pads I have. The cooling pad has a cool yet cute design, and the USB cable fits perfect in my laptop. This cooling pad keeps my laptop nice and cool for hours. Great quality of product which you can find at Amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising