Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Eagle Eyewear Computer Glasses - Ambassador Series Review #EagleEyewear


UV Protective lenses block harsh blue light from digital screens
Anti glare coating reduces eye strain during prolonged viewing sessions
Lightweight stainless steel frames and impact resistant lenses are built to last
Adjustable nosepads for ultimate comfort
Weighing only 25 grams, this lightweight design remains comfortable during periods of extended use

Eagle Eyewear computer glasses are designed to protect your eyes from our increasingly digital world. Our specially designed lenses filter out harsh UV rays, while the anti reflective coating blocks visual glare. Impact resistant lenses and stainless steel frames mean these glasses are built to last, while the timeless style makes them appropriate for use anywhere: work, gaming, or just browsing your phone!
I was sent to review computer glasses. The glasses have a light tinted color yellow, which I thought the color was going to bother my eyes, but it didn't in fact, wearing the glasses given my eyes a better vision to see clearly without any blurs on my computer screen, it protects my eyes from the bright glare of my computer screen. The lightweight computer glasses never get heavy nor bother my eyes while having it on for hours. You can find the computer glasses at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising