Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Bright Time Buddies Review {Holiday Gift Guide}

The night light you can take with you! As seen on TV Bright Time Buddies, for ages 3 and up. 
I had chosen to review dreamy dog Bright Time Buddies for my holiday gift guide. They come in six cute animal figures to choose from, each color has a soft glow for kids that it won't hurt their eyes, and helps your kids to fall asleep fast with their little bright time buddies. Bright Time Buddies are very easy to use, they're lightweight, which would make it easy to take anywhere, such as traveling for the holiday, hotels, and more! Kids love them because of the colors rotates between blue, yellow, green and the cute, fun animal figures. This would definitely make the perfect stocking stuffer! You can find Bright Time Buddies at https://www.brighttimebuddies.com 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising