Sunday, August 23, 2015

Thyroid Support Supplement Review #thyroidsupplements

THYROID BOOSTER is formulated to pump and jump start your health back again!
• L-Tyrosine: an essential amino acid and key producer of the thyroid hormones Thyroxine and Triiodothyronine
• Cayenne: Increases you circulation to distribute nutrients and get your body moving
• Vitamin B-12: The most chemically complex of all vitamins, B-12 is a key player in thyroid function
• 4 Herbs & 6 Essential Minerals that are crucial for the production of thyroid hormones and thyroid function
I was sent to review a bottle of 60 capsules of thyroid booster. The supplement is made with all natural ingredients, it helps natural energy booster, also supports thyroid function and circulation. The directions is take two capsules daily preferably with meals. This supplement never upset my stomach nor given any other side effects. It did help speed up my energy naturally while providing me the boost of energy for me to last the day. Since taking them, i have noticed i no longer get fatigue and my energy level gets better each day, great product to have. You can find thyroid booster at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising