Saturday, August 8, 2015

Spiker Lifestyle Holder Review #SpikerLifestyleHolder


Just Spike It, right next to your beach chair or towel directly into the sand to hold your drink, snack, glasses, cell phone, sun screen, lip balm or anything you want easily available within reach & sand-free!
Use it at the Beach, River or Lake. Family Owned - American Made 
I was sent to review two Spiker lifestyle holders in colors yellow and teal. The lightweight lifestyle holders has a strong and sturdy material. It easily fits in the sand and does hold firmly on-the-go cups or any size cups very well. Unlike other cup holders i have for the beach, the wind or breeze would push my cups side to side, but with lifestyle holders i noticed my cups never move side to side with the wind or breeze, and my cups never fallen off nor slide off from the lifestyle holders. This is a great quality of product, it does stay firmly onto the sand while i enjoy my beverages. You can find Spiker lifestyle holder at http://www.spikercompany.com/  

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising