Thursday, August 20, 2015

Slim Extreme 4d Argan Oil Thermo Cellulite Serum Review #slimextreme

Slim Extreme 4d Argan Oil Thermo Cellulite Serum
  • ● Warming formula works in 3 steps
    ● Helps reduce the appearance of cellulite
    ● 24-carat GOLD PhytoCellTecTM, hyaluronic acid
    ● Plant stem cells - PhytoCellTecTM - activate weak and sleeping stem cells in skin
    ● Can help slim traditional problem areas like the waist, abdomen, and buttocks
    ● Dermatologically tested
    ● 8.8 fl. oz. tube 
I was sent to review argan oil thermo cellulite serum. This serum has a great smell, but the only thing i don't like that much is the warm sensation that it gives once after applied onto the skin, it's not that bad but i still didn't like the heat on my skin. It did help out a bit of smoothing out my cellulite appearance and making it look less visible than before. Not a bad serum it does work great on my cellulite. You can find the cellulite serum at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising