Friday, August 21, 2015

Skenda Oil And Vinegar Sprayers Review #skendaproducts


  • DRESS SALADS THE SIMPLE WAY Why shake up a salad dressing bottle when you can simply spray?
    SIMPLE REFILLABLE OIL & VINEGAR DISPENSERS Just touch the top to deliver a fine mist right to the plate or bowl
    CLEARLY MARKED Oil and vinegar bottles are labeled, so you'll always grab the right one
    HIGH QUALITY DESIGN Unlike other vinegar bottles & oil sprayers, our is glass with a metal bottom and silver top !
    ORDER NOW WITH PEACE OF MIND due to our 365 days " better than money back " guarantee. No catches. See product image for more information.
I was sent to review oil and vinegar sprayers. The sprayers makes cooking easier with less mess than using ordinary oil and vinegar bottles. The top is easy to open, easy to pour in the oil and vinegar. The spray is very simple and easy to use, simply press down the top and it sprays evenly throughout your food. I noticed once i started to spraying on my salads and saute veggies i was amazed how fast it sprays onto my foods and less mess it makes. You can find oil and vinegar sprayers at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising