Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Cupsy Review

I had chosen woodland camo for me review. Cupsy is an innovative cup holder that has many great features and is made out of high quality material that navy seals use for their gun cases. Cupsy cup holder has an easy detachable legs, which enables you to position any way you like. In the middle of the cup holder has a deep console to hold your reading glasses, tv remote control & devices and more. Each ends has enough space to fit in any size cups or mugs, and it has a flexible beverage retainers that securely holds any cups. Another great feature. It has on the side of the cup holder an easy to pull out flexible arms support for wine glass or any stemmed glassware. 

The quality of material is superb, it has a very strong and sturdy construction, lovely style and design. I love the wooland camo, it has a great depth vivid colors. My devices and remote controls fit perfectly in and never slide out, nor fallen off, unlike my other cup holders that does. Cupsy securely hold cups or mugs firmly and prevents any beverage spills. This cup holder is very convenient and easy to have your personal items and devices right next to you instead of losing or looking for them. I mainly like to use Cupsy on my sofa to enjoy a good movie while having my beverages and devices right next to me. Cupsy is perfect for camping, traveling, beach, in the car, sofa, bed and more its fun yet comfortable. Great quality of product, you can find Cupsy in varieties of colors at http://cupsyme.com/ and connect to their social network on facebook and twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising