Saturday, August 15, 2015

Black Derby Hat (Unisex) Review #BlackDerbyHat


Size: Fits Adult Head Size Hat is dress up and role play
Affordable Halloween or Year Round dress up!
Quality Hats for Party of any occasions
These Hats Makes great party favors


I was sent to review black derby hat. The hat has a strong fabric, does not bend out of shape nor stretch. It's extremely lightweight that does not weigh down on the head. I adore this hat, looks great with any color outfits and jewelry accessories. I am definitely going to wear this to a halloween party, because the hat would be a perfect style to a halloween costume. You can find black derby hat at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising