Saturday, August 29, 2015

15 Day Weight Loss Cleanse and Flush Review #Cleanse

All natural 15-Day Cleanse is formulated to provide results in 12 to 24 hours. It will rid intestinal tract of excess waste, reduce bloating, can help increase energy and may provide several pounds of weight loss within a few days. It contains effective natural laxatives, fiber, herbs which help soothe the intestinal lining and Acidophilus to help promote healthy bacteria levels in the intestinal tract. While this product may not be used on a daily basis beyond the 15-day cleanse period, the 15 day cleanse process can be repeated in a few weeks.

I was sent to review a bottle of 30 capsules of 15 day cleanse. The supplement helps you lose weight and get rid of harmful toxins. Directions is take 1-2 capsules per day at bedtime with 8oz. of water. The capsules never upset my stomach nor given any other side effects. This supplement works very well, I noticed I no longer get bloated anymore, plus it had slimmed down a bit my stomach area. Each day I feel lighter with more energy than before. You can find 15 day cleanse at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising