Thursday, July 30, 2015

Zahler Vitamin D3 5,000IU Review #ZahlerD35000IU


Vitamin D3 is officially known as cholecalciferol, nicknamed the "sunshine Vitamin," Offering insight into one of the ways humans can get the vitamin. Aside from exposure to sunlight, you can also obtain Vitamin D3 by eating certain foods, such as fish, eggs, and milk fortified with the vitamin. However, many people do not have adequate levels of Vitamin D3 in their system and therefore require supplements. Vitamin D3 is a crucial nutrient for overall health. However even though the body is capable of manufacturing Vitamin D3 from the UVB rays of sunlight, millions of individuals are deficient in this life-sustaining bone building, and immune modulating vitamin. Zahler's D3 provides supplemental doses of this critical vitamin, promoting healthier bodies.

I was sent to review a bottle of 120 softgel capsules of vitamin D3. Directions is take one capsule one time daily with meal. The supplement never left any awful aftertaste, did not upset my stomach nor given any other side effect. This supplement is a great way to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I noticed my joints feels stronger and more flexible than before, i no longer get any stiffness on my bones. This is a quality of product, you can find vitamin D3 at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising