Monday, July 20, 2015

Two Meows Cat Litter Mat (Grey) - Paw Shaped Review #TwoMeows



Two Meows Cat Litter Mat:
Our cat litter mat is a cute paw shape and is very effective and reducing cat litter scatter. It's been well received and we're looking to further our exposure. Use it by your litter box. You'll be ordering the grey color.  

The benefits to our litter mat is:
1. It's extremely effective at reducing the amount of litter scatter around your box. 
2. It reduces the amount of litter that gets tracked in your carpet and furniture.
3. Very simple to clean, just fold in half and dump litter back into the box. You can also sweep it and rinse it. 
4. It's very soft on your cats paws.
5. It's fun to use. 
6. We back our product with a 100% satisifaction guarantee.


I was sent to review cat litter mat. The mat is shaped as a cat paw which makes this litter mat so cute yet unique unlike other cat litter mats i had bought that normally are square shaped so this mat definitely give a cutesy look to my cats litter box. The litter mat grabs and holds cat litter in and does not leave any cat litter spread out on my carpet. Great quality of product since i been reviewing i have no problems with cat litter all over my carpet. You can find the cat litter mat at amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising